jueves, 18 de noviembre de 2010

English's experience (the end)


During this year I had an English course in stage preintermediate-intermediate. The teacher was Claudia Trajtember and her metodology was based in grupal activities, oral interactions and this Blog's sesion.
The purpose of this course is that you can to expres through speech and writing. In my case was a new experience in this course because, before I had english class with Judy Baker and with other clasmates, however in this year, I could to by with my friends (Katycion and Paulie).
My first activities was in group. I feel a little scared because, now in the class was other clasmates.
The most complicated of the first course (pre-intermediate), was the oral dissertation and I was very confused with the election of topic, but I thought in my favourites obstetrics's topics and I decided to speack about Stem Cells and the semester had an end with the oral interaction. Katycion was my oral clasmate, but the topic was a big problem : technology in my carrier, because in spanish I have not information about this topic.

In the second semester, Claudia presented us to Guillermo (Odontology student). He was an help for us and teacher in the development of this course.
The activities was in group, couples and many listenings. I'm very bad for listening and always I have dream in this test. The last activite was an oral interaction with Katycion, and we decided to practice, a big mistake because we seemed robots and the purpose of oral interaction is to demonstrate that you can comunicate with other people of any topic.
Also, we had Blogg's session that are importants in the development of the writting expresion, "is a new world , for to develop other techniques in writting comunication.


Finally, this courses had one impact in the development of each person in English learning ( oral and writting)for that in a future, we can speak with profesionals of other countries.

1 comentario:

  1. Rudy, I'm Katty, xD ajja (katicion xD)
    Is very interesting your post! and funny (oral interaction xD cueck! we are ridiculous)
    Kisses!!!

    ResponderEliminar