martes, 2 de noviembre de 2010

Skills...Neural Connections and more!!!

Hi clasmates!!!
Today I'll to talk of an experience of the last thursday with Dr. Maldonado about myths and truth about the human brain.
For a long time I thought that was actually something specific that has defined limits, but with this exposision any perceptions and ideas changed.
According Dr. Maldonado a person is not more intelligente if he has a big brain. In the intelligence the most important is the number of neural connections.
This connections serve to establish different patterns of adaptation to the environment, for example very procces as to play an instrument, to sing, to dance,to memorize, to act, to talk and feel are provided for neural connections.
This is logical, from physiology's view point because for to generate a conduc is necessary to stablish level connections to cerebral cortex.
I am very sure that many people thought as me : 
A big brain = A big head = intelligent person
but....what happened with Albert Einstein???
Einstein was a great scientific with one higher IQ but ,,,How was the Einstein's brain?
his brain was very normal and small, however probably he had many neural connections because during his life Eintein trained his brain through of a constant study and he had the capacity of read more...moreee...moreeeeeee information.
I agree with this information, because in my life I have learned and developed any capacitys for example:
-I play Trombone, Charango, guitarr, quena, Tuba, clarinet
-I have any condition for ballet as a good cordination and flexibility.
-capacity for to memorize
I think that the neural connections help me in the development of new skills!!!

well...this is my information post

Bye byeª!!!!

Shitaro KIRA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario