miércoles, 17 de noviembre de 2010

My last free post: DEATH NOTE

Hi guys!
I'm very nostalgic, because this is my last free post. I love the free post because I can to choose topics that are part of my life.
Today I'll to talk about one anime serie that this year, changed my view point and my identity: Its name is death note.

Death Note is an anime, based in the Tsugumi Ohba's manga, was adapted at 2006 by Tetsuro Araki and has 37 chapters and 3 Live action (movies). The story tell us, about an exellent boy called Light Yagami.He was tired of injustices in the world (crime, murder, rape etc) and Light thought that his life was a tired routine.
One day, he found a black notebook that in its cover was saying: DEATH NOTE. This note had many blank pages but any black pages were different because had intructions for to occupy the death note.
Any instructions are:

1) The human whose name is written in this note SHALL DIE.
2) This note will not take effect unless the writer has the persons face in their mind when writing his/her name.
3) If the cause of death isn't specified. The person will simply die of a HEART ATTACK.

When Light reads this, he say himself: it's false!. However in other day, he attempts to kill a rapist with the death note and he discovered that D.N is real. After of five days, in the Yagami's house appeared a Shinigami (death's god) called Ryuk, who explained to Light how to use the rules of Death note.

Light decides that he will be a god of new and perfect world...This objective will to be destroy by a detective,that is called L.................

I discovered this serie, because my friend DiegoFroztdragon tell me about one anime very interesting, and I thought: he is crazy ajajajaj,,,,but is real, my life changed,,,,,I'm very crazy with this anime...and other animes for example (SAINT SEIYA ehehehehehehehe and others).
Now, I accepted my OTAKU's condition ajajajjaja....
and you....WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?


Well, I hope that you read my blog and if you want to watch Death note, I am sure that will to change your lifes.
Anime for ever...
bye and sorry, but this is my last free post.


Shitaro KIRA.-.-.-.-.-.-.


pd: I have one death note,,,,,

1 comentario:

  1. you'r the real otaku!!!
    Death note is interesting...and shinigamy is very ugly xD
    kisses!

    ResponderEliminar