martes, 22 de junio de 2010

Trombone..My best friend






Hi everybody...Today I'm going to talk about my best friend: Trombone and my way as trombonist.

Trombone is a musical instrument in the brass family. Like all brass instruments, sound is produced when the player’s vibrating lips, throughan embouchure cause the air column inside the instrument to vibrate.

The word trombone derives from Italian tromba (trumpet) and -one (a suffix meaning "large"), so the name literally means "large trumpet". Trombones and trumpets share the important characteristic of having predominantly cylindrical bores.

There differents types of trombone:

-Tenor trombone in B bemol: is the most common, and in the present is the most used in the classical orchestra, bigband etc.
-Alt trombone in E bemol: Has any concerts but isn't recurrent in concerts.
-Bass trombone in B / E bemol : As tenor trombone is the most common in classical orchestra and has very solos in a Rossiny's scores.

Trombones generally read music in C and scores can be in F or C key.

This instrument isn't easy for to play because hasn't holes or keys that serve to make differents scales. Trombonist with experience has the capacite through his musical ear of to play all scales in seven positions.

but...what is the relation with my life?

When I was 12 years, I entered at Puerto Varas's academy for to learn guitarr and charango.
Friday I had teoric class and for my musical condition my teacher Carlos Ralil tell me about the formation a new jazz band in academy and the posibility that I learn to play trombone.
I was very confused but finally I decided to learn play trombone with Robinson García.

I played in various bands as:

- Puerto Varas BIGBAND : My objective was to be a first trombone. From 2007, I was the first Trombone !!!! ( wiii).
With puerto varas bigband I traveled to differents Chile's places ( Valparaiso, Santiago, Concepcion, Frutillar etc). However our travel most important was in Canada
(Toronto, Waterloo, Montreal, Halifax)

-Banda Municipal Emilio Luppi Gallardo (Frutillar) : I'm the First Trombone and This band has prestige.

-Orchestra "Regional sur"

-Tropicombo

-Orchestra "filarmonica Puerto Varas"

-Orchestra : Juan Gomez Milla


Trombone is my best friend, from 12 years old is with me and for me is an important part of my life.

Thank's Trombone! I love you!!!


Rudy__________

2 comentarios:

  1. Rudy ! it's a very beautiful topic. I've never heard play :o i will like to do :)

    see you ! kisses : *

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Rudy!!

    You are really a multi-skilled young man!!
    Because you dance ballet too!
    I congratulate you!! Everybody doesn’t do those things.
    Besides you have very well distributed your time for study and it does the things that you love.
    Congratulations again!!

    See you!

    ResponderEliminar