martes, 29 de junio de 2010

Save the last post!!!


Hello!
I am very happy for tell you about my favourites topics, my opinion and my life's activities.
I think that with my blog, I learned to express my feelings and to improve my vocabulary and grammar.
Today is my last post for this time, but the important of this methodology is:

- I can express my view point about a topic, for example education and prevention that are important in my career.
-I can demonstrate to people that read shitaro's blog : "The importance and main characteristics of Obstetrics and the aplications in Health".
- My classmates get know me in different facets.
-Class in Class, I felt that my writing improved.

In my opinion the advantages of blogging in the English class were the learning in contact with technology and the possibility that we can express our points of view about different themes... favoring english lenguage development. Relative to advantages I believe that the time gave for write in the blog sometimes was insufficient because we don´t know how to speak a perfect english, only we know the basics,....then we needed time for search unknown words and do a work without redaction wrongs.


I waiting every tuesday for to write in my blog, I loved writing about my favourite anime : Knight of The zodiac and I back to my childhood. Also, for me was very important to write about my best friend : Trombone.

I think the aim of this activity is that we can interact in written form for to be better speakers.

Disadvantages of blog are that I study in Medicine Faculty and English class is in Quinta Normal. Other disadvantage is the short time for to work in this.

Blogging experience helps me to improve my English relative to remember the vocabulary that I had forgotten and also remember rules of redaction. In these aspects blogging experience was very productive for me.
In general I liked my English class but I prefer the interactive ones, for example do posters, do a play, sing songs in english.

Save the last post...
Bye!!!!


Shitarooo in vacation!!!



PD: IN PICTURE WITH MY SISTER : pAOOO!!!

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Rudy!!

    It´s good that you learned to express your feelings of different way and besides you learned most English. This method is really integral!! Because also we speaker of our career.

    I am happy of that blog like you, too!!

    See you!!
    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. jaja Rudy your always so inspired :) really is a good method of learning, nobody doubts, I hope we all take advantage (:

    See you classmate ! kisses : *

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Rudy!

    I agree with you with the disadvantages of blogs. because sometimes we don`t have the time for write in home...
    But I thing that class and blog help us so much.

    see you in class
    bye

    ResponderEliminar