martes, 15 de junio de 2010

SAINT SEIYA: Knights of the Zodiac



Hi!!!
Today I'll to write about my favourite television's anime called: Knights of the Zodiac.
The story follows five mystical warriors called the "Saints" who fight wearing sacred armors named "Cloths" , the designs of which derive from the various constellations the characters have adopted as their destined guardian symbols.
their names are:
-Seiya, that is the main character that is in love of Saori Kido. He has the pegasus's cloths.
-Shiryu,is the best friend of Seiya and his cloths is about dragon.
-Hyoga has the swan's cloths.
-Shun has the andromeda's cloths and his brother Ikky that is the Knight of Fenix.

The five boys have the responsability of to defend the reincarnation of the Greek goddes Athena in her battle against the other Olympian gods who want to dominate Earth. This reincarnation is a woman human called Saori Kido.

This history was created by Masami Kurumada in 1986.

I always this serie from child because the history is about Greek and the anthropomorphic gods that govern the human's life.
I believe very interesting the topic of this anime because Knights of the Zodiac learn values as loyalty, honesty and friendship.
My favourite knight of Zodiac is Dragon's Shiryu, because he is mature and wise for to decide any situation. Also I like Shiryu because always fight at final.

Also, I like to buy an action figures of Knights of the Zodiac and at present I have 20 figures with their cloths. This toys are my treasure.

Now, I want to boy all complete serie because is a motivation in my life, I'll be a Knights of the zodiac ( I love this).

In 2006, saint seiya released a new chapters called: Lost Canvas that tell the past of original serie but I think that same is interesting :)

bye....
for ever ....for ATENEAªªªª

5 comentarios:

  1. jajaj Ruudy ! That good topic :D these cartoons were very good, marked all infancy of men :)

    See you classmate ^^

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Rudy, in spanish they calls Los Caballeros del zodiaco or not? I think that are the same jaja!!! well if they are I remember that I wached them at the tv when I was like 10 years old, then they appeared at the milk box,like figurs to collect. So my mom brought them to me, because we collected them with my cousins. XD

    see you!!! bye bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also loved saint Seiya!
    I have a few chapters of the Knights of the Zodiac! 1313
    The Best!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi rudy! your topic is very interesting! I think I'll read about it!
    kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  5. hahaha you'r so crazy with "saint Seiya"!!
    I know that you love it, when I was a child I Watched it!

    Kisses

    ResponderEliminar