martes, 25 de mayo de 2010

Shitaro and his future.


Hello friends!!!! I am in the English class writing about my future as a man midwife.
Is very difficult to think in my life but I have an idea…
When I finish my career I want go to my house in Frutillar because I like not Santiago and people, only I am in this city for one reason: Obstetrics at University of Chile.
For this I want to live in Frutillar with my family.
The first year with my parents I will work at Hospital of Frutillar o Puerto Montt, and I’ll to save money for have a house, a car, a pet etc.
After living with my parents I’ll live in my new house in Frutillar or Puerto Montt because I like these cities from child.
Also I think that the love is important for to complete me as person. I want to be married and have sons as my parents.
Other activities that I want to do are the ballet or play in a jazz club with my best friend: The trombone.
My life will be complete when I study medicine and after Gynaecology for to be an integral midwife with different capacities and skills in the Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
Actually the most important is to be a good person, a good husband and the best obstetrician in the world.

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Rudy!!

    Really is great know your purposes for a future, I hope that you achieve all this, but I have a little doubt, do you want study Medicine after finish Midwifery?

    PD: I love the kuchen of Frutillar and furthermore is a beutiful place.

    See you soon!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Rudy, i'm feel so bad for your comment about the people of santiago 7.7
    But, i forgive you.. hahaha
    kisses, See you tomorrow friend!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello friend!
    I hope all your wishes be fulfilled! will be a very good midwife!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Victor,

    Nice purposes for your future. I like you, I have plans to leave santiago, because I think that there are another place that require greater attention and care.

    See you soon.

    ByE.

    ResponderEliminar