martes, 4 de mayo de 2010

I have a very good page : Babysitio


Babysitio is a Spanish site dedicated to the preconception, pregnancy and baby.
Has the content more comprehensive with information week to week and other characteristics of pregnancy.
The principal topics are:

-Preconception: Getting starter, fertility problems, prenatal health, Sex of baby and signs and symptoms.

-Pregnancy: Her physical activity (Mother), complications, multiple pregancy, Fetal development, nutrition and weight etc.

-Baby and the principal characteristic.

Babysitio has a way of displaying where you can search different topics, for example: embryonic and fetal development, physiological characteristics of the pregnant woman.
Also it,has a comunity in where mothers can talk about theyr experiences trough a xat and has other services as online shopping for to buy several baby products.
This site is an important page for to help mothers in theyr process.
I like this page because is interesting and very complete, has real information and the most important, with easy and comprehensive vocabulary.
In my study's area this site has information about neonatology, obstetrics and gynecology.
I usually visit every Friday and Saturday this page, because i have to solve clinical cases of Obstetrics
I recommend this site to my classmates because babysitio has complete information for the study in our career and as all mothers in the world.
The link of this page is: www.babysitio.com

Visit IT!!!!




shitaro__________________________________________________________

7 comentarios:

  1. I like that website, is very cool and interesting!

    I'll visit it ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi Rudy!! (brother) I like so much your blog! It´s very interesting the website "Babysitio".. special for you.. because someday you will be the best man midwife!!!!... I don´t know what to write...mmmmmm jajajja
    kisses
    bye :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Rudy....
    I didn´t know existed that website, and now that i see it i liked so much and is very interesting...

    see you in class
    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Rudy!
    I like very much your website!
    it's really interesting and complete in information.
    See you soon!
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Rudy, I think that the website about you wrote is very interesting, I liked a lot.
    See you today in english class.
    Bye !

    ResponderEliminar
  7. hi my dear "matroñoño" good link! very usefull!
    kiss!

    ResponderEliminar