martes, 7 de septiembre de 2010

It isn't a free post!!!



Hi friends!, I hope you are well and prepared for 18's holidays. Today I will talk about a boring topic... well, in really, I'll want to writte about an anime that changed my life: Death note; but my teacher decided that the post is about a film. (It isn't a FREE post!!!!!!!) Uff..boring, boring and boring
O my god, the next post will be about death note!!


Today, I with my classmates watched a film based on health's systems of Canada, Usa and France and also in the binomial: Health - Money.
Everyone has the right to access health and is very stupid that for haven't money, a human is deprived of to be cured and to live well. Which is the principle of medicine? Only materialism?

I think in general that society is corrupt ( Katycion, I am talking as Light Yagami of Death Note ajaj) and is forgotten of the true nocion of Health.


UsA, according film is a materialist country that wants to convert the hospitals in supermarkets in where you have to buy your life, very terrible no??
However for example in Canada and France, the development of Health is hight and this system has the true principles that medicine need: to Help and To Cure.

Countries as Canada and France have an access public for people, funding is through taxes, but always to the benefit of all persons. People can to have a well life.

In a future, will be ideal a system as Canada, France in Chile, for help to health's society.

Bye, and sincerely in the next post...I hope a free post...A REAL FREE POST...


My name is Kira and I have a shinigami called Ryuk!!!

shitaro:________________________________________________

3 comentarios:

  1. I'm so sorry.. I know that you want to talk about your new obsession "Death note"...
    You'll have to wait.. =/

    See you rudo, ex classmate! D:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. IT'S MY OPINION PAULY JAJJAJAJAJA
    is true, is my new obsesion....

    ResponderEliminar
  3. :O Rudy, you are "terrible shorizo" !!!
    :O
    I'm "anonadada" xD
    See you! and enjoy your holiday!
    tikitikitiii!!

    ResponderEliminar