martes, 20 de abril de 2010

Welcome to shitaro blog!!!





Hi!!!, My name is Rudy and I'm 19 years old and I study obstetric at the universidad de chile.
I'm very happy with the creation of this blog and I want tell you my experiences in this beautiful career : "Obstetrics" and why I love this.
I wish be a good midwife and I want help at medicine about of obstetric, Gynecology, Cancer etc.
I think that the pregnancy is a stage very important in the human life and I want that you learn this.
the objectives of my blog is learn to write, read in english for to comunicate with other people.
this blog will be fun, and will have a good information.

Bye...with love...the future man midwife : Shitaro_________

8 comentarios:

  1. Hi rudy!!!
    is very nice your blog!... i love the pick !!
    is very cute.. =)

    visit me...

    bye!!!
    kisss (:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. woo now i know cause your love english, because you before writed on your face that hate it.
    good luck with your blog, i like so much continue to write it. :D

    kisses SHISUKA

    ResponderEliminar
  3. thank's kat...ajajaja...kisses for you my best friend and good luck in your anatomy test!!
    My english is very bad, I had many spelling mistakes :S ajajajjaja xD xD

    ResponderEliminar
  4. me too dont think that my english is perfect jjajaja really is the worst of the world with your ....!!!!joke!!!!
    well really not but you and my are equal in the basic vocabulary XD
    kisses ang hags future midwife

    remember that i'm your first patient

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi!!!!!!!! rudy!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well, your blog is great! and me too...i love obstetrics! xD for this reason we are here!
    Kiss! see you tomorrow!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Kattttt shisukaa
    you are my first patient :)



    kat silva thanks friend!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Rudyy!!
    you and your sexy picture! ^.^
    i love your blog ... has many pictures
    i have so much cold T____T so I will write more another day

    hugs and kisses
    see you later

    ResponderEliminar